Looking for something to kick up the flavor for your Memorial Day weekend ? This is the just the recipe. It’s the perfect combination of creamy coolness with just a undernote of a little heat. I’ll be making this side dish for my weekend barbecue, how about you ?
From by the bay wishing you some food memories with kick !
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fine granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon fine grey sea salt
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha Sauce
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 16 ounces shredded green cabbage
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
Make dressing In a small bowl by whisking together mayonnaise, lime juice, sugar, salt, sriracha sauce and oil. In a large bowl add cabbage, cilantro and dressing. Toss until combined. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.