This is the perfect potato salad to accompany your fall grilling. Delicious, crispy small cubed roasted potatoes flavored with smoked paprika for a sweet, warm and slightly smokey taste. These flavors are enhanced by adding chopped roasted peppers to double down on the sweet taste of peppers.
From by the bay, wishing you delicious fall food memories!
Roasted Smoked Paprika Potato Salad
Serves 4 to 6
- 3 pounds baby potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more to drizzle on top
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 ounces chopped pimentos or roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sherry wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400F degree oven. Peel and cube potatoes into 1/2 inch squares. Place in medium mixing bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Mix well and place in one layer on baking sheet. Roast until potatoes are tender and start to brown, approximately 40 minutes. Remove from oven and place potatoes into a bowl . Add vinegar, scallions, parsley and pimentos. Mix well and adjust salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle with a little more olive oil. Serve at once or at room temperature.