Here is an easy recipe to make ordinary olives, extraordinary – bursting with flavor and color! The combination of orange, cranberries and rosemary is what makes this recipe so delicious and it only takes a few minutes.
From by the bay, wishing you some marinated food memories!
Marinated Olives with Orange and Cranberries
- 1/2 pound green pitted olives, such as manzanilla
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/4 fresh orange cut into 1 inch pieces, with rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon rosemary leaves
Bring 1 cup water to boil in small sauce pan. Remove from heat and add cranberries. Let sit 15 minutes and drain and cool in mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.